Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to add/change rules, fees, events and things you should know if needed for the group to thrive.
- Photo Release Disclaimer
- You grant permission to the rights of images, likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. You understand that any images taken at a FEN event may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of images or recordings taken at events. You also understand that this material may be used in diverse settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
- Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
You understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of you may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in any other public setting and any: Promotional Materials, Social Media (inc Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pintrest,etc…), Email newsletters
- You will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
- There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
- This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of any FEN Events on or after this event.
- This release does not apply to minors (children under 16). As separate release will be required at the event you are attending should any images containing children are taken.
- Fees and Payments
- Your membership fee may be paid by PayPal via FEN’s website. Dues are paid on a monthly monthly 30 day cycle.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Once a FEN member- all fees are non-refundable, including but not limited to membership fees, sponsorship fees, workshop fees, or door fees.
- If a member wishes to cancel his/her membership it is the member’s responsibility to cancel their own monthly payments
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor fees are non-refundable, but are transferable to team member or employee.